Friday, August 21, 2009

August 2009

Well, its been a while since we created this and posted on it...I told everyone we wouldn't be good at updating this!!! Oh well. Nothing much has changed for me and Ryan. Will on the other hand is changing constantly. He is trying to crawl but hasn't mastered it just yet. We have decided he really just wants to skip crawling and go straight to walking. He will be 9 months old in a couple of weeks. It is so hard to believe! He has had a ball going to visit his friends the past couple of weeks. When we get home he just passes out from being so tired. I think we need to plan more of those play dates. For now, I guess thats all. (5 months later haha)

1 comment:

  1. WILL IS SOOO CUTE!!! I still cannot decide who he looks like. I think he is a good mix. MISS YOU ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete